Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne free pimple peel and acne and natural healing

I had bad cystic acne, and thought for years that my diet didn't make a difference to my skin. That's what I doctor told me anyway. But after trying all the cleansers and antibiotics and hundreds of other treatments, including acctuane, my acne was still there...
5) Diet - A change in your diet can help with your acne condition. Reduce your consumption of caffeine and processed sugar. Also include more fresh fruits in your diet. Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins in your body and keep your skin hydrated. This is probably the number tip for most models and actresses.
Today, the new treatment for skin is the infrared sauna instead of the ordinary sauna. There are many health benefits to using infrared therapy including treating skin problems like eczema. If you have issues with your skin then you might consider talking to your doctor about these types of treatments.
pllmistryg.blogspot.com
tags: how to treat acne asian women, how to get rid of acne on chest and back, treatments for adult cystic acne

No comments: