Saturday, September 27, 2008

Back acne home remedies

« ...• Clean gently the skin once or twice daily with an antiseptic soap or a soap compounded of sulfur. This reduces the germ count and prevents the bacterial colonization in deeper pores....
...Lifestyle : I was so crazy about my situation that I changed my lifestyle completely. If I thought anything would cause acne in me, I avoided like plague. I kept my weight and diet in check. With all the precautions, I noticed that I couldn't get rid of them completely, but my face was LOT better. Though some people tends to get crazy outburst of acne and for longer period of time, so they might need some medication but I still tell them to avoid using any kind of chemical on their faces....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...The face and upper neck are the most commonly affected, but the chest, back and shoulders may have acne as well. The upper arms can also have acne, but lesions found there are often keratosis pilaris, not acne. The typical acne lesions are comedones and inflammatory papules, pustules, and nodules. Some of the large nodules were previously called "cysts" and the term nodulocystic has been used to describe severe cases of inflammatory acne. True cysts are rarely found in acne, and the term should be abandoned and the term severe nodular acne used instead. ...»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: acne products that work, what can eat to health cystic acne, anybody tried neutrogena acne mark fading peel

No comments: